I collect mostly HG (1/144 sized) GUNPLA, with some MG (1/100) alon all the GUNDAM timeline.

Thursday 15 May 2014

HGUC RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Destroy Mode



      Finally after few years of it's release I got it off the store rack! Unlike the new HGUC Banshee Norm, it doesn't come with a clear psychoframe runner.

 Front view

 Back view 

      Aside from it's antennae and armaments, everything else is similar to Gundam Unicorn 01, a little painting is required if one doesn't want to use the foil stickers provided.

Close up view

 Armed Armor VN and BS



       Armed Armor VN (vibrating nails) - "open-claws" gimmicks are included in HGUC Banshee Norm Unicorn mode if one wants the claw to look more bad-ass !

       Armed armor BS (beam smart gun) - weapon introduced only in the OVA version of the anime, a spare right hand is included if "manga version" is preferred.


  Trying to mimic Episode 4 of Gundam UC - Banshee destroying the Delta plus
  
 Unit 01 and Unit 02



     Sadly, I didn't buy Unit 03 Phenix few months ago, it was a limited premium kit and totally sold out. Else I'd could compare between the 3 units.

 Standard shield is also included !


 Does it look like Banshee Norm ? 



      The sad part of it is the very tiny beam saber holder of it's backpack. I broke it right after I finish assembled it and had to clone it back, lucky I have the experience with unit 01 I had for sometime now. Everything else favors me as expected from new HGUC kits, detailed and solid.   

No comments:

Post a Comment