I collect mostly HG (1/144 sized) GUNPLA, with some MG (1/100) alon all the GUNDAM timeline.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

SEED HG GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam


HG SEED-BOX03. Yes its my first HG kit, was traveling @Penang and I saw this ancient kit with Buster and Blitz. I choose Aegis because it's the kit I like the most among the 5 Gs. It's about 4years old now but it's still intact. Whats attracting me is the MS-MA ability of this kit, consider it as a old kit, its cool. But it's fragile, the joints are small, so I don't really play a lot with it.














































  If it was 4 years ago, people might think this is an awsome kit. But after release of 00 kits and new HGUC, these SEED kits seems to outdated. 

 Aegis, the first transformable MS-MA kit from the SEED series, the kit was already out about 3-4 years ago before I even buy it.  

Armament 












-60mm high energy beam rifle and a shield
-Isgelstellung 75mm multi barrel CIWS mounted on head
-4x beam saber


Mobile Armor mode







Scylla 580mm energy cannon 
Big bad claws is used to grapple  Strike.
Fun mode o.o (there wasn't such thing in reality)

Aegis, overall it is a cool MS. Too bad it doesn't come with twin beam blades on each hands, and better still, the twin beam blades on the feet. But still, it's still cool without them, by this time the remastered kit is already out, I was informed that there was some color change overall, but the design is still the same as the original, and a added decal. Well what the hell, it doesn't really matter, there's no point re-buy the same kit, so my Aegis is going to stay in my collection and it will always be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment