I collect mostly HG (1/144 sized) GUNPLA, with some MG (1/100) alon all the GUNDAM timeline.

Friday 3 August 2012

Do Not Support Bootleg

00 facepalm, bootleg bro why u no work?

Haters got to hate...but no I am not going to support bootleg. I had enough of bootleg kits during childhood, a lot of problem and frustration just to assemble a simple HG kit. Sadly, the XN raiser that I ordered came in yesterday, it was a bootleg. It took me tons of effort to assemble it, a lot of places that doesn't fits in, places wrongly moulded, and I end up with painful fingers and broken nails. 

I wasn't informed about the product, so in the end I end up with a messed-up, loose, shaky thing which every part of the body drops off with a light shake, lots of dent, and very bad plastic quality. 

One advice for people who collect HG kits, don't buy the bootleg, it's like 20-30 MYR, sometimes 10 MYR difference with Bandai product. Why save the money for tons of trouble and disappointment?

No comments:

Post a Comment