I collect mostly HG (1/144 sized) GUNPLA, with some MG (1/100) alon all the GUNDAM timeline.

Saturday 4 February 2012

SEED HG GAT-X103 Buster Gundam



Buster Gundam. Just before I went out of home town, I saw this kit lying at a little quiet toy shop, and I decided to buy it.


Weapon : 
          Left-hand   : 350mm gun launcher
          Right-hand : 94mm high energy rifle
          2 x 220mm 6 barrel missile pod





    There isn't much armament on the Buster. Just two buster rifles and two missile pods. One thing different about the Buster is its legs. The hip parts is separated into two, so the leg part can twist 180 degrees. Sometimes it might look unnatural but the Buster can actually stand sturdily.  





Buster is a very simple kit, like the Duel without assault shroud. And by this time, many variants of Buster is already out there. But I personally still like it, as well as the rest of the 5 Gs, classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment